AirNav Ireland is the country’s new Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP) following the recent restructuring of the Irish Aviation Authority. Launched on 1st May 2023 and financially independent, we are responsible for providing air traffic management and related services in the 451,000 km2 of airspace controlled by Ireland. This airspace forms a crucial gateway for air traffic between Europe and North America. For further information please visit www.airnav.ie.
We are seeking applications from exceptional and highly motivated candidates to join our Engineering Teams in Dublin and Shannon.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Semi–State Commercial Companies providing an essential service that supports the social and economic fabric of our
Country. The salary scale for this role ranges from circa €46,000-€110,000. There are exceptional benefits attached to this role including,
• Access to an accredited Employee Wellbeing Programme.
• Annual incremental salary review (on an incremental scale).
• General round pay reviews.
• Bespoke Career Development Programme.
• 31 days annual leave per annum
• Sick Leave Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Family friendly policies
A career as an Engineer in AirNav Ireland offers a clear pathway for development in the safety- critical systems engineering field. The role of Engineer commences working in a shift role at the 24 hour / 7 day a week Technical Control Desk (TCD) where full competency training is provided. Engineers train to become Level-A Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel (ATSEP) across all our Domains (Communications, Surveillance, M&E, Navigation Aids and Networks and Security). Over time Engineers can work towards gaining more in-depth, expert knowledge in one of the Domains to become Level B ATSEP qualified, migrate to working days, and can then become part of a team responsible for the delivery of projects and maintenance of operational assets.
Closing Date for Applications
28th February 2024
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the role via email to Johnny Fox – [email protected]
The ideal candidate should possess the following: -
• Degree in a relevant technical discipline, for example:
• Electronics Engineering,
• Electrical Engineering,
• Telecommunications Systems,
• Computer Science,
• Systems/Software/Server Engineering,
• Networks/Cybersecurity Engineering,
• System Safety/Compliance Engineering,
• Avionics Systems Engineering.
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrable customer service skills.
• Evidence of proficiency in the English Language
• Work experience in a relevant technical role is highly desirable.